Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Football

Well it's football season, and let me tell you what that means. It means I need my Madden fix. Normally, I stay away from sports video games. Why live out the fantasy of doing something if I can just go and do it in real life? That's why I mostly play shooters. I don't know where our future is taking us but if it ends up that we have to shoot terrible monsters and super-armored space marines, I'm probably going to be hiding somewhere. But not in video game land!
But I digress. Back to football season. Watching the on television accomplishments of NFL teams like the Ravens, Giants, and my favorite, Da Bears, triggers something in me that makes me want to play a good football game. Believe it or not one franchise has quite the monopoly on that area, and that franchise is none other that Madden! Madden (well any football game really, but madden does it best) is fun just because it lets you give your favorite team a second chance. Did the Texans get whipped by the Patriots, AGAIN? Well maybe in Madden, those Patriots can kneel before the might of the Houston Texans!
That's all I've got to say.
I need to work on these conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment