Saturday, September 19, 2009

Everyone loves lists.

First post, here we go. A new era of video game blogging for me. Lets kick things off with a list, eh? Everyone loves lists!
First off! The games I own
1. Gears of War 2 (360)
2. Call of Duty: World at War (360)
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360)
4. The Orange Box (360)
5. Fable 2 (360)
6. Fallout 3 (360)
7. Rock Band 2 (360)
8. Gears of War 1 (360)
9. Street Fighter 4 (360)
10. Left 4 Dead (360)
As you can tell I'm a 360 kid. My family does own a Wii, but it is currently loaned out to one of my brothers, who seems to have no intention of returning it, so it is not being counted. I also have a PS2 but considering that I brought in well over half of my library of games for the PS2 it is not being counted, and because it's last gen. Not even CLASSIC last gen! just boring old last gen. One more thing! I used to have more 360 games, but like my PS2 games, they have been brought to GameStop for something more enjoyable, namely World at War and Street Fighter 4! CONTINUING ON! Further establishing the point that everyone loves lists, I will now share with you, MY TOP 5! Here we go. Pre-requisites for the top 5- Making me want to play them again and again, rocking. In no particular order, let's go.
1. Gears of War 2
2. Street Fighter 4
3. Call of Duty: World at War
4. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
5. Fallout 3
Obviously I love me some shootin' games, but you can't go wrong with a good Role-Player. I might talk a bit more about each of them if I feel like it, but for now lets continue on! I DO have Xbox Live, my gamertag is dannydude1, so if you share my favorites it's go time. Anyway, Adios! I'll see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment